♔ -- Making themes has always been incredibly relaxing and just soothing for me, however over the years there have been many incidents where people have blatantly taken my coding and tweaked/claimed it as their own. I will always keep my themes up and continue creating more so long as I'm on here, but please, please respect the credit where it is due!
♔ -- You may edit the layouts I've made in any way you would like. All I ask is that the credit stays right where I have put it, unless clearly shown elsewhere! To continue onto my themes, simply hit the 'forgive' link below!
♔ -- Please note: I no longer answer any theme questions. I will be posting a theme FAQ page which I will add to frequently, but until it is up please refrain from asking them. My apologies. Of course, if there are any serious issues feel free to contact me on my main blog.
You don’t know how to be with a woman without touching her.
10 BETTER BODY AFFIRMATIONS FOR YOUNG WOMEN
1. Your body is in flux for the rest of your life. Think of your body as fluid instead of static — it’s always going to change. So get comfortable with those changes.
2. No one will love you or not love you because of your body. You are lovable because you’re you, not because your body looks a certain way.
3. The most intensely personal relationship you’ll ever have is with your body. It’s a lifelong relationship that’s well worth investing in and nurturing the same way you would with loved ones.
4. You don’t owe your body to anyone. Not sexually, not aesthetically. Your body is yours. Period.
5. What someone else says about your body says more about them than it does about you. Look past the actual snark to the person who’s saying it, because it’s only a reflection of what they think of themselves. That’s when you’ll see how little power their words have.
6. Your body is not a reflection of your character. It’s a physical home for the complex and wondrous and unique being that is you.
7. Take up as much space as you want. You don’t have to be small, or quiet, or docile, regardless of your physical size.
8. Everything you need to accept your body is already inside you. There’s no book, or diet, or workout routine or external affirmation that you need to feel good about your body right now.
9. Your body is a priority. It’s always trying to tell you things. Taking the time to listen to is of the utmost importance.
10. Wear whatever you want. Your body shape does not dictate your personal style, and fashion rules that say otherwise are wrong. Dress yourself in a way that makes you feel happy and confident and beautiful, because guess what? You are.
10 BETTER BODY AFFIRMATIONS FOR YOUNG WOMEN
So when for no reason at all you have no desire for this person you’ve been seeing, when you have no explanation for why everything annoys you and you feel crowded when they want to hold you - all of it, what the fuck do you do? Do you let them go and let it push them away or do you fight it? Because fighting it only seems to make it stronger, and ignoring it isn’t going to keep them here either.
I don’t know what to say or do, part of me knows I don’t want to lose this person but the other can’t take being around them.
Do you ever like someone increasingly and things are wonderful and they’re wonderful but suddenly you lose interest? You don’t feel anything. You don’t want to cuddle, don’t want to kiss, pick out things that annoy you that you didn’t notice before. All for no reason, all of a sudden.
Does this happen to anyone else? Because it happens to me with almost everyone I talk to in this way and it scares the shit out of me and I don’t get it.
6 word story, #12 (via mcqueencat)
you know you work at Starbucks when you start seeing drink codes in people’s license plates
GFL light gingerbread frappucino got it
SCM salted caramel mocha comin up
ok honestly getting it pierced didn’t really hurt at all, the few days afterward hurt but it really wasn’t as bad as i thought it’d be. i was able to eat solids within a few days and now i can eat normally, i just have to re-learn how to navigate food around it and be careful not to bite down onto it. if you don’t want to get it because you’re scared of the healing aspect of it - don’t be. just keep it clean and suck on ice chips/throw back ibuprofen to keep the swelling down. the day after i got it was the worst for me, i couldn’t really talk because my tongue would start aching, but it wasn’t anything i could handle.
In one sentence, explain the impact love has had in your life:
It’s a 16 gage if I can remember correctly!
sometimes i dramatically lose interest in things and people and i don’t know how to stop it